Active Older Adult Programs
CURRENT SENIOR CITIZENS SERVICES AVAILABLE
- There will be frozen meals available for pick up for age 60 and above with no income requirements.
- Meal distribution is available at Brookhurst Community Center (2271 W. Crescent Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92801), Downtown Anaheim Community Center (250 E. Center Street, Anaheim, CA 92805) and East Anaheim Community Center (8201 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim, Ca 92808).
- If you would like to have your frozen meals delivered through a no contact process please call 714-765-4511. Leave your name, address and phone number. We will call you to obtain additional information as needed.
- There will be multiple meals available for pick up or delivery to help you through the week.
- Limited supplies may become available that can be delivered to your home in a no contact delivery process. There is no guarantee of availability of items requested and no age requirement. Please call 714-765-4511 and leave a message with your request.
Meal site times listed below. For the most up to date information, please check the outgoing message at 714-765-4511. Please feel free to leave a message with questions, request or concerns.
Brookhurst Community Center
East Anaheim Community Center
Downtown Anaheim Community Center
- Meals are available until supplies are exhausted.
- All recipients of meals must be 60 years old. There is no age requirement for requesting available supplies.
- Multiple meals are available in one pick up. The meals are frozen.
- There will be updates available at 714-765-4511. The outgoing message will be accessible after hours also. Please feel free to leave a message at this number.
TRANSPORTATION - Senior Wheels Transportation can provide trips for medical visits and grocery shopping. Please call 714-765-4511 for more information. The reservation number is 714-535-7171 for those who have registered for the program.
CITY FACILITY CLOSURE - Currently, all City public facilities closed through April 30, 2020. If you have any questions during this closure, please call us at 714- 765-4511.
|Active Older Adult Program||Contact Numbers|
|Active Older Adult Program Information||765-4511|
|East Anaheim Community Center Site||765-4511|
|Longevity Stick (East Anaheim Gym)||Canceled
|Pickleball and Table Tennis (East Anaheim Gym)||Canceled|
|African Violet Group||Canceled|
Senior Wheels Program
Transportation service is available for Anaheim residents 60 years plus to locations inside the City of Anaheim's city limits within a ten mile radius of your home.
You may use the Senior Wheels Program from any residence located in the City of Anaheim to the nearest City of Anaheim Community Center or Library for the purpose of using the site or connecting with the OCTA ACCESS program, or the Congregate Meal Program offered at Brookhurst Community Center.
Non-Emergency Medical Appointment transportation is available within the City Limits and to Kaiser Permanente Medical Offices, 22550 Savi Ranch Parkway, Yorba Linda, CA 92887, St. Jude Medical Center, 101 E. Valencia Mesa, Fullerton, CA and St. Joseph Medical Center, 110 W. Stewart Drive, Orange, CA.
Socialize with friends and family or shop within a ten mile radius of your home. You may also use this program to travel to the Buena Park Mall, The Village at Orange, and Savi Ranch shopping centers.
You will need to register and purchase vouchers in advance and they are priced are as follows:
- 6 1-way rides - $12
- 10 1-way rides - $20
- 20 1-way rides - $40